• Type HM (Health Monitoring) ‘occupational exposure’ equipment: For occupational exposure measurement, the performance requirements are focused on uncertainty of measurement of gas concentrations in the region of Occupational Exposure Limit Values (OELV). The development of this international standard is ongoing. In conclusion, it is anticipated that the publication of these standards at an international level will help to further improve the reliability and effectiveness of toxic gas detectors and in doing so reduce the risk of fatalities and ill-health from exposure to toxic gases in the workplace. BS EN 1540 (2011) Workplace exposure. Terminology. (BSI) BS EN 45544-1 (2015) Workplace atmospheres. Electrical apparatus used for the direct detection and direct concentration measurement of toxic gases and vapours. Part 1: General requirements and test methods (BSI) BS EN 45544-2 (2015) Workplace atmospheres. Electrical apparatus used for the direct detection and direct concentration measurement of toxic gases and vapours.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.envirotech-online.com/article/gas-detection/8/unassigned-independant-article/workplace-toxic-gas-detectors-ndash-major-revision-of-standards/2078
You may also be interested to read
- What Might Happen If You Are Named In A Lawsuit For An Incident That Occurred On-line Instead Of Attending A Traditional Class.
- Some Updated Guidance On Efficient Plans In Whmis Online
- Intelligent Ground Disturbance Class Secrets
- Simple Insights Into Speedy Strategies Of Calgary H2s Alive Courses
- Cost Of H2s Alive Course